Direct buyer's credit are intended to finance purchases of Polish capital goods and services made by foreign buyers under contracts concluded with Polish exporters. They are granted directly to the foreign buyers. Each credit is insured by Korporacja Ubezpieczeń Kredytów Eksportowych S.A. (Export Credit Insurance Corporation, „KUKE")
- enhanced attractiveness of exporter's offer - buyer is provided with a commercial offer supplemented with BGK's financing offer,
- Polish exporters are able to compete in international tenders,
- contracts with buyers from the countries of increased risk can be easier concluded,
- buyers obtain long-term deferral of their contractual payments,
- KUKE insurance premium can also be financed by the buyer's credit.